Hundreds of companies, large and small, take an active role in making Hancock County a better place by conducting a workplace campaign. Companies and their employees join with United Way to create custom campaigns that fit within their corporate culture.
We invite local companies to learn more about why so many of the world's business leaders have made United Way their philanthropic partner of choice. When you align your brand with United Way locally, you join a worldwide network focused on creating lasting local community solutions.
DOES YOUR COMPANY:
- Believe that a strong community is important to corporate success?
- Agree that attraction and retention of top talent is a priority?
- Consider corporate leadership and the transformational benefit of private investment to be a driver of community success?
- Believe that improvements in education, health and financial stability significantly improve the quality of life in the community in which you operate?
- Seek to engage employees in activities that are meaningful to them, impactful to the community and add value to your business?
BENEFITS OF STARTING A UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN AT YOUR OFFICE:
United in Philanthropy partners and their employees are able to improve the communities where we work and live through United Way workplace campaigns. Working together to coordinate a workplace campaign can build a strong sense of teamwork within your organization, while enjoying the satisfaction of helping others. Your efforts through corporate social responsibility can improve your business's public image as you invest in our community.
OUR BOLD GOALS FOR PARTICIPATING COMPANIES:
United Way of Hancock County is tackling our community's largest priorities with innovative strategies and an ambitious vision of our future in our Bold Goals for 2025. United Way can collaborate strategically through a variety of corporate opportunities:
- Mission Alignment and Community Impact
- Corporate Social Responsibility alignment with one or more of our Bold Goals
- Return on investment (ROI) and Bold Goals reporting
- Employee/Corporate Engagement
- Year-round custom volunteer opportunities
- Corporate sponsorships
- Community recognition and awards
READY TO GET STARTED?
Our Annual Campaign Toolkit has all the support materials needed for running a successful United Way of Hancock County campaign, from the necessary forms to more information about our 2022 funded agencies and programs. You’ll also find digital and print resources to share with your company that answer questions like “What does United Way do?”
We look forward to helping your company develop a workplace campaign strategy