Sign me up for updates. Sign up now

You are here

United Way Matching Volunteers with Residents for Flood Recovery

To volunteer or to get help for flood recovery dial 2-1-1, or email Live chat is also available M-F 9-5 Residents with an out-of-area cell phone should dial 1-800-301-2231.

When residents dial 211 an information and referral specialist will take all the necessary information and forward it to United Way of Hancock County. A United Way representative will contact the caller within 24 hours. All responses will be FEMA compliant in the event that FEMA is called in at a later date.

Volunteers can dial 211 and register as an individual or group. Information about volunteers and groups will also be forwarded to United Way of Hancock County and we will match residents with volunteers.