Better Your Community Through a Charitable Bequest
A charitable bequest is an excellent way for you to leave a legacy and help further our mission. A bequest is also one of the easiest gifts you can make. Your estate planning attorney can include a provision in your will that leaves a lasting gift of a specific asset, a dollar amount, or a percentage of your estate. A bequest can also be made from the residue of your estate or what is left after all gifts have been made to your heirs.
Please contact us to learn more about all of the benefits of making a charitable bequest and how it can help us continue our important work to measurably improve people's lives in Hancock County.
- It costs you nothing today
- A bequest is free of federal and estate tax
- Your bequest can be changed later
- You can still benefit your heirs with specific gifts
- You can leave a legacy through a bequest