United Way introduces 2021 campaign cabinet members
United Way of Hancock County has announced the campaign cabinet members who will are leading its fall campaign efforts.
The 2021 Campaign co-chairs are Chris Alexander, executive vice president and city executive for First National Bank; and Nicole Alexander, a physical therapist with Blanchard Valley Health System.
“We are pleased to support our United Way this way because it provides a passionate and intentional approach to tackling difficult issues facing our community,” Alexander said. “It also provides measurable accountability and the assurance that community resources are being invested wisely around priority issues.”
Additional cabinet members include:
• Luke Gibson, president of Gibson Concrete Construction and Gibson Decorative Surfaces and his wife, Tiphanie Gibson, who are co-chairing the commercial division.
• Findlay High School Principal Ryan Imke and University of Findlay Director of Human Resources Robert Link, who are co-chairing the education division.
• Matt Wood, senior vice president and Findlay City president with Citizens National Bank, who is serving as this year’s finance, insurance and real estate (FIRE) division chair.
• James Wellman, chief information officer with Blanchard Valley Health System, who is returning for a second term as the health division chair.
• Kelsey Heitkamp, owner of Burlwick & Co., and Brad Heitkamp, owner of Burlwick & Co. and Heitkamp Homes, are co-chairing the mercantile division.
• Rob Martin, service safety director with the city of Findlay, who is representing the public division.
• Nita Crawford, business manager for RCM architects, who is representing the professional division.
• Robert Dickman, Marathon Petroleum retiree, and Annie Dickmann, owner of ADD Style, who are co-chairing the retiree and independent division.
• Judy Pusateri, AVP/home loan originator with Farmers & Merchants State Bank, who is chairing the rural division.
• Madison Thurston, supply chain division representative with Marathon Petroleum, who is chairing the new youth division that has been added this year.
• Chuck Bills, president and CEO of Ohio Logistics, who is assisting the corporate division.
• Rodney Walton, senior vice president with Premier Bank and his wife, Candy Walton, accounting coordinator with Rowmark, who are co-chairing the Leaders United society, formerly known as Gaslight.
The United Way’s annual campaign kicked off Sept. 13 and runs through Nov. 12.
To learn more about the programs and agencies supported through the United Way’s annual campaign and to get involved, contact Heather Heilman, resource development director, at 419-423-1432 or email@example.com