The following application is for your membership to the Community Gardens of Hancock County for 2020
I am interested in having a garden plot at the Community Gardens of Hancock County (CGHC). By completing and submitting the form, and if selected, I agree to the following:
- Abide by the CGHC Guidelines. Click here to print guidelines.
- Keep my plot and the pathways adjacent to it well- maintained. Plots not maintained will be tilled under.
- Plant only plants approved by the CGHC. Invasive perennials (mint, horseradish, etc.)are not allowed.
- Notify the garden coordinator immediately if I cannot maintain my plot for any reason during the growing season.
- Begin gardening in my CGHC plot only after plots have been officially assigned and staked out and opening day announced. (May Date TBD)
- Clear my CGHC plot of all non-organic materials (fencing, string, wire, stakes, cages, plastic, etc.) and remove all large or woody plant debris to the specified area no later October 24, 2020.
- I understand that if my CGHC plot is left in a condition unsuitable for plowing I may forfeit the partial refund and the right to garden with the CGHC in the future.
- Observe any site-specific guidelines established by the garden coordinator/steward.
- Accept that the CGHC project or its organizers/funders assume no liability for personal injury or property damage in the gardens.
To register, complete this online form or download and print the form and mail it to United Way of Hanock County. Should you have any other questions, contact Heather Heilman at email@example.com.
You may also pick up a paper copy at:
United Way of Hancock County
245 Stanford Pkwy
Findlay, Ohio 45840
PLEASE NOTE: THE OFFICES ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.